Are you looking for a way to conveniently take your massage practice to the next level, or do you need continuing education hours to renew your Tennessee massage therapy license? Arbor Continuing Education offers an exceptional selection of courses that provide continuing education for massage therapists. Experience our powerful, high-impact training courses and maximize your continuing education dollar. Based in East Tennessee we make it affordable and easy for you to obtain your continuing education hours for state licensure renewal and national board certification. Conveniently located in the heart of West Knoxville, just off I-40/75 our modern facility allows us to bring quality courses to you! Our instructors are highly trained, effective communicators, ready to help you succeed! As the premier leader for all of your continuing education needs, you’ll find exactly what you need to advance your practice.
Our Vision & Mission
Vision: Our vision is very simple…to make the lives of people better.
Mission: Our mission is to serve the massage profession by providing outstanding continuing education courses and programs at an affordable cost to our participants.
Arbor Continuing Education is a national leader in quality educational services for the massage profession. Since 1997, we have trained thousands of massage therapists through our courses, conferences, and study programs. Our programs are guaranteed to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our participants.
Approval & Authorization
Arbor Continuing Education is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a Continuing Education Approved Provider (# 450395-07). Arbor’s Tennessee Law course has been approved by the Tennessee Board of Massage Licensure.
We work diligently to make your experience with our company and our educational courses remarkably pleasant by offering you a variety of registration avenues and payment methods. You may register by:
- Telephone | Simply call our office at (865) 450-3330 and one of our friendly staff members will assist you in securing your reservation using a credit card.
- In-person | You may stop by our office Monday- Friday 9:00 AM till 7:00 PM and register using cash, check, or a credit card.
- Online | Simply complete your registration form online with secure credit card processing.
Unless otherwise stated all discounts ONLY apply to online registrations.
- You will be notified immediately if any changes are made to your scheduled course.
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted as space allows, however there is an additional $25 charge for not pre-registering.
- Meals, housing accommodations, and parking expenses are not included in the price of the course.
- Payment is due prior to course attendance.
- Absolutely no audio or video recording devices are allowed during the course.
- Arbor Continuing Education is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution. Participants with documented disabilities who may need special accommodations or who may need special arrangements are requested to notify us prior to the course.
Refund and Cancellations
Due to the nature of the services provided by Arbor Continuing Education, all transactions are final. In the event you must cancel your reservation for a course(s), a voucher may be issued. If the cancellation is received prior to 14-days before the course, the voucher will be issued for 100% of the course value. If the cancellation is received in less than 14-days but before 7-days prior to the course, the voucher will be issued for 75% of the course value. If the cancellation is received in less than 7-days prior to the course, the voucher will be issued for 50% of the course value. No voucher will be issued for if the cancellation is received within 48-hours of the course. No voucher will be issued if the participant fails to attend the course for any reason. In the event of an emergency, you may submit a request for a voucher based on special circumstances. Please contact the Director of Continuing Education for information and details. All vouchers expire at the end of the continuing education cycle in which they were generated.